Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Spring Cleaning Part 1

This is the thing that I hate most when it comes to CNY. But bo pian, it is something that XP would insist that I get it done cos he always says that I got so many things! So, nothing matter how I dislike it, I just gotta do it. Therefore, before he pass down the order, I started the packing on my own. I was just sitting on the bed looking at the stuff that I need to clear. Little Arielle was running about and suddenly, she was still and said, "Mummy, Ma Yi." I quickly put it to death. Shortly after, this phrase became so frequent that XP decided to find out where did all the ants come from.

So, he started pushing all our things out and that's when my simple spring cleaning session became a tua zong one! He pulled out our bed and used a torchlight to shine against the wall. He saw a few small little red ants crawling about but just did not managed to find its nest. There wasn't any food lying around and yet these ants simply loved staying here.

Well, I dun noe if this is a blessing cos it forced me to clear the major part of the room. But the process is very tiring and frustrating cos Little Arielle is always seen trying to touch anything that she can see. In addition, she would start asking you what is this and tried to play with whatever she can find! I was super irritated cos here I am, trying to get everything packed nicely so that I can rest for the night but there she is, trying to wreak havoc around!

To make things worst, my sensitive nose started to "water"! I really feel like dying! Sneezing away and yet I had to continue with the packing and at the same time, screaming my head off, it was really a disaster! It was really xiong cos when we start to clear things up, it was already 8pm+.

And I can tell you, this girl doesn't seems to need any sleep! It was coming to midnight and she was still happily running about. It was only when XP forced her to sleep that she decided to rest for the night.

Poor me gotta continue even though both of them are asleep. Major part of the cleaning is done. I am left with washing her milk bottles and folding and keeping their clothes!

What a tiring evening for me! I can feel my body breaking into 2.

[Afternote: I slept at almost 1.30am lor!]

No comments: