Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Strawberry Time!

At last, got the chance to sit down and enjoy the strawberry that 二姨 specially brought over from Japan.

Initially, Little Arielle still allows me to hold the strawberry for her. But it was not for long.



*Holding it for her!* - Uploaded on 28 Jan 2009

She insisted to hold it herself and I let her be. Her speed of eating is super fast. I was still eating my first strawberry and she is on her way to start on her third piece. In the end, she ate most of it which is about 5-6 of them! Oh mine, she is really a fan of strawberry. And of course, I must admit that it's because the strawberries are sweet. Else, she might not be eating at such a speed. Only trust fruits from Japan! They are amazingly nice!

*Such a cute expression!* - Uploaded on 28 Jan 2009

Looking forward to taste Japan's honeydew again! This juicy melon can easily cost you $60-$80 in Singapore. Therefore, you can imagine its power!

No comments: