Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

XP the Cook!

One of the merits that a man can have is that he can cook. It would be best if he can sew too. I am very proud to say that my man possesses the above 2 merits. Of course got more than that lah! So much so, I think I must have been a man in my last life and he must have been a woman, cos I can only cook a bit and please dun talk to me about sewing hee!

Anyway, the reason why I mention about the above is because XP cooked for me today. It has been more than 2 years since he last cooked. Cos when Little Arielle was born, we din really have time to do any cooking. Thereafter, when we shifted over to my PIL's place, we din wanna dirty their kitchen.

Today is an exception. He cooked mee suan for my breakfast and 蛋炒饭 for my dinner. Little Arielle was also enjoying her daddy's cooking.

*The morning mee sua!* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

*My simple dinner* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

*Little Arielle enjoying the rice by herself* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

*Eating with a smile* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

We looked forward to more home-cooked food in our new nest!

*Clip of XP's cooking* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

No comments: