Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boring Reunion Dinner!

It has been a few years since we last dined out for our Reunion Dinner. My MIL decided to go back to the previous lifestyle of eating out instead of cooking at home. As such, this year's Reunion Dinner would be taken at Sakura International Buffet Restaurant. We went to the one located in Balastier.

Reached there at about 5pm+ and there was a long queue outside the restaurant. My BIL was already queuing outside and I gotta know from him that they were queuing for payment first. His wife is already waiting inside the restaurant.

We went in and the only word to describe is "PACKED"! Not only it's packed, those people majiam din eat buffet before! The way they "snatched" for food just pissed me off! Worst still, they like to push here and there and made a mess on the buffet table. Really spoilt my appetite leh!

Not only them, Little Arielle was also irritating me. As usual, din wanna be in her high chair and wants to come down and walk. Everyone was busy eating and I was busy handling her. In the end, she was happily seated there cos she can eat her favourite ice-cream!


*Yippee, it's ice-cream time!* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

XP took over so that I can have a peace of mind to eat my food. So I took the chance to take pic of them!

*Aiyo, get to eat ice-cream still give you the buay song look!* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

The following is the only dish that I like there. The waiter will place the raw items on this hot plate. They will light up the "gel", pour some sauce over and covered it with a cover. I am supposed to bring it back to my table and wait for the items to be cooked. Simply loved the process cos firstly, I dun have to squeeze with others to "snatch" for food and secondly, it's enjoyable to wait for your food to be cooked. You can smell the aroma of the food! The only disadvantage is that there are only a few pieces of miserable seafood on the plate. There is only 1 prawn, 1 scallop, 1 clam, 1 crabstick and some mushroom and veg. So it is impossible to be full just eating 1 plate!

*My miserable hot plate!* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009
So while waiting for the food to be cooked, I continued taking pics....

*Aiyah, naughty girl not looking at camera again!* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

Finally, my items are done! Tada!

*Yummy food!* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

Anyway, the morale of the story is - dun eat buffet during Reunion Dinner! You will vomit bloodz leh!

No comments: