Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, January 3, 2009

Promotion Dinner!

After a few attempts, my family got the chance to view our new house today. Thereafter, I treated them to 天外天鱼头炉 in celebration of my promotion. Finally after 10 years of work, I am being promoted! Sounds kinda of hopeless right? To see in a positive light, at least better than nothing leh!

Hopefully I would be able to cross over any obstacles that come along my way and earn more $ for my Little Arielle!

All right, enough of my crap! Glad that everyone enjoyed the food and the night ended on a happy note!

*Before the dinner starts, took a pic of grandpa and granddaughter!* - Uploaded on 04 Jan 2009

*Where am I? The photographer lor! Too fat to be on screen!* - Uploaded on 04 Jan 2009

*Naughty little girl with her panda eyes!* - Uploaded on 04 Jan 2009

*Orr, trying to beat her mummy!* - Uploaded on 04 Jan 2009

*Crispy hei-zou* - Uploaded on 04 Jan 2009

*Sambal kangkong* - Uploaded on 04 Jan 2009

*Pigs' trotters with sea cucumber* - Uploaded on 04 Jan 2009

*Tofu with prawns* - Uploaded on 04 Jan 2009

*Main star of the night!* - Uploaded on 04 Jan 2009

*Parents enjoying their food* - Uploaded on 04 Jan 2009

No comments: