Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jealousy!

Although Little Arielle does not have a sibling, she does get jealous when XP carries another kid.

This happens at my cousin's house this afternoon. Daddy was feeding her and XP happened to carry my cousin's 8 month old daughter. Immediately when Little Arielle saw that, she was so angry and started hitting her 婆婆 who was sitting directly in front of her.

*Her 公公 feeding the naughty princess* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

Then she would stretch out her hands and ask XP to carry her and told him not to carry 妹妹.

XP told her to finish her rice and he would carry her. She quickly finished her food and ran to get her daddy to carry her! Hmm, what will happen if I have a second one? Or should I still keep her as my exclusive princess?

*Clip of Little Arielle running happily to XP* - Uploaded on 27 Jan 2009

No comments: