Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sleepless Trio

It's 10pm+ and the three of us were lying on the bed, getting ready to sleep. Still quite angry and disappointed over the boring Little Nyonya's ending. Thought that the new ending would be that Chen Xi and Yueniang would be together but apparently, the writer is still persistent to keep the previous ending as it is. Wasted my time watching it!

Anyway, back to the three of us. I was trying very hard to fall asleep. Couldn't understand why it was so difficult as I did not have any nap in the afternoon. Was turning and tossing and just felt frustrated about not being able to sleep.

Turned to my right and saw Little Arielle's eyes bright and wide-open. Hahaha, was surprised that she wasn't sleeping but yet was very quiet. So I asked her,"Why are you not sleeping?" To my surprise, I saw XP flipping over and joined in the conversation! Hahhaa, first time that three of us did not managed to sleep.

So XP was telling me that he was thinking about our new house and the relevant expenses for it and so, he is still awake. Apparently, don't know why Little Arielle is not sleeping? She seems to be super happy and was laughing away happily.

As for me, I also dun noe why I couldn't fall asleep. This is something very sad. So tried to get Little Arielle to count sheeps and well, she seems to be enjoying the count!

Anyway, it was easy for her to fall asleep and in the end, all were sleeping except for me!

Gonna be a panda tomorrow liaoz....

No comments: