Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, January 2, 2011

1st Photoshoot of 2011

It wad supposed to be the last shoot of 2010 but turned out to be first shoot of 2011 due to the bad weather on 31 Dec10. So instead of taking any more risks, I decided to change it to a studio shoot instead!

It was not easy to locate the venue. Took us a while to find it and when we found the building, we realised that we had to walk very far before we reached the unit.

But what was behind the door really made our mood feel so relaxed! The ceiling was high and the area was spacious. They designed it with soft white and organza purple curtains. Wahh....immediately the happy mood sets in!

The whole place just felt great and I was so immersed in it that I forgot to take a pic! Ahhh....nevermind, shall take it when I go and collect my photos!

Found this on their website ->
Anyway, the shoot lasted for about 3 hours (inclusive of selection of pic). This time round, I have prepared 12 sets of clothings for Little Arielle and not forgetting to apply the concealer for her. It really works wonders and managed to cover up her bruise! Hmm....she's indeed like a little star. It took a while before she warmed up and I think she did not take as well as the last time. Probably because I was too tired to be a clown. So most of the time, I was preparing for her next set of clothes and left the photographer to make her laugh.

Although not all are nice, but at least some are! She became grouchy towards the end, which I guessed is quite good stamina for a 4 years old. Was told by the photographer that we took a total of 381 pic! I think she was shocked too hee....

Anyway, looking forward to the pic so that I can post in FB hahaha!

No comments: