Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan 2011's Encouragement Gift

Mummy Me was so busy in Jan that I only managed to squeeze time to deposit Little Arielle's account today!

I practically checked out the bank twice and had no choice but to join the queue at the last time that I checked cos they are about to close. Apparently, on the first 2 occassions, the bank was very packed!

Well, it doesn't mean that by the time, I was in the queue, it was not packed. It was equally bad! Spent about half an hour in the queue when my transaction took less than 10 minutes....Sigh....what to do....should have known better than to do last minute stuff!

Anyway, the gift for Jan looks nice :) With the CNY design + nice cute ang pows :P
*So cute right!* - Uploaded on 3 Feb 2011

No comments: