Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, January 14, 2011

Unknowingly....

Just a few clicks and I realised that I have spent $103 in less than 10 minutes!!! And it's all for Little Arielle's clothings!

Though I am feeling painful about the amount but then again, I feel that the items that I have bought for her are pretty and I'm sure my darling will look great in them :)

Check it out ->

*Sweet pom pom qipao - $30* - Uploaded on 14 Jan 2011

*Yellow Dress - $7* - Uploaded on 14 Jan 2011

*Coat - $18 (for our upcoming Jap trip)* - Uploaded on 14 Jan 2011

*Traditional CNY clothes - $28* - Uploaded on 14 Jan 2011


*Cute Korean Top and Shorts - $20* - Uploaded on 14 Jan 2011

No comments: