Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Fever Continues....

Mummy Me is pretty tired with Little Arielle's continuous ordeal :( She was perfectly fine during the day (since I did not hear from mama) but apparently not the case at night!

Brought her home this evening and I can already feel that she is a bit feverish. Took her temperature before my dinner and was shocked to see a high reading of 39.7. Quickly gave her her medication followed by the fever patch.

Her fever went down at 11pm and I hope it will not start again later....

Arrghhh....how long more is this gonna be??

No comments: