Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feeling Free....

While Mummy Me is waiting for Little Arielle to be off school at 12pm, I took the chance to call up Julia Gabriel to check on my application. One of the staff mentioned that they would call me to acknowledge my application but apparently, I did not receive any call after 2 days.

So I called them up and after flipping through their records for a while, they found my application. At the same time, I requested to change it to a Sun class instead cos as and when, we might go for some 1 day trip on a Sat.

Marie, the staff who spoke to me told me that she would make the change and currently, they need another kid to start the Sun class and will inform me when they gather enough students. Also, the receipt for the registration fee has been mailed out to me. Hmm....at least one item is settled.

Tried to call the Little School of Big Dreamers cos they did not reply my email even though they said that they would. Xianz lor....the stupid answering machine says that they are unable to take my call and ask me to leave my details which they will call me by the next working day. I shall see if they live up to their promise or not!!

*After writing this post, I decided to try and call them again and yes! I managed to get through. Spoke to the person and she said that I can apply for the Jul intake by faxing in the application form. Wahh....that means I will be paying about $1500 for her Julia Gabriel and Little School of Big Dreamers class!! What a BIG hole in my pocket! Hopefully she enjoys and learns well in these enrichment class :)

No comments: