Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, January 7, 2011

Confirmation for Little School of Big Dreamers

Wow....they were quite fast suddenly! To give me a confirmation for my Jul's intake. Initially, I forgot to indicate that I wanted the Jul intake and happily faxed my application over yesterday. They immediately confirm Little Arielle's seating for the Jan's intake. Luckily I read carefully and quickly replied them saying that I wanted the Jul's intake.

They replied me today with the confirmation :) Looking forward to a whole series of classes for Little Arielle. That means I'm gonna be really busy every Sun from Jul onwards!!

No comments: