Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gap Casting Call Votes - Thanks :)

Yesterday was the last day to vote for Little Arielle. Mummy Me did not really solicit for votes actively after a while cos I realised that there are kids with votes like in the thousands within first few days of voting. I know that it is impossible for me to get that many votes. So I just like it be.

Having said that, I would still want to express my heartfelt thanks to friends and family who have done their bit by voting for Little Arielle.

The last count stands at 81 votes for Little Arielle. Thanks to everyone :P

No comments: