Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Visit to Mummy Me's Office

Mummy Me had to stay back to support some exercise and initially told XP that it should end by 8.30pm. Last minute, it was extended to 9pm and I forgot to inform XP. So just slightly before 8.30pm, he reached. I had no choice but to ask him to wait in my office.

When Little Arielle walked in, she was attracted to the big golden egg in the service area and wanted to take a pic with it!


*My golden egg!!* - Uploaded on 4 Feb 2011

Next, she went kpo-ing around the office and I asked her to take a pic with Ah Tan. She whined for a while before agreeing to do so....

*1st shot with Ah Tan* - Uploaded on 4 Feb 2011

When the first pic was taken, we were surprised when she automatically requested for a second shot. Faintz....girls are so hard to please :P

*The 2 Ah Nei Nei* - Uploaded on 4 Feb 2011

*And finally, with my Lao Ban :)* - Uploaded on 4 Feb 2011

No comments: