Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, January 23, 2011

She's Burning!!

The fever patch were all used up. I made the decision to go out and buy and after going to the stores at 2 petrol stations, I couldn't get what I want. Thank god there is a 24 hours NTUC and luckily, they sell the patch.

When I came back, I went to take a look at Little Arielle and was shocked that she was burning!! I got so worried but XP doesn't seem to be!!

He asked me to bring Little Arielle for a cold bath and said that all western doc practise it. This would help to bring down her temperature of 39.8! So I had to drag Little Arielle to the cold bath and she was screaming and crying at the same time. But when asked if she wants to die, she replied No and I told her if she wants to live, she would have to take the cold bath and put the fever patch. Reluctantly, she agreed!

May the strength be with her and hopefully everything will be fine in the morning....

No comments: