Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, January 23, 2011

After A Nite Of Nursing....

The irritating thing about fever is that we have to really be precise about the timing of the medication. If we were to miss it, the fever will be back again. So to ensure that this doesn't happen, Mummy Me fed Little Arielle her medication @ 4 hours interval at 11pm (last nite) - 39.5 degree, 3am this morning - 39.8 degree, 7am - 37.7 degree and 11am - 36.6 degree.

Was afraid that I missed the time and have set alarm to my iPhone and yes, I did not miss it. The 3am feed was scary cos the fever really went to the peak. So I quickly put on the fever patch for her even though she really hates it. Glad that I insisted cos when I took her temperature at 7am, her fever is gone :)

Thanks to the nite of nursing, she is okie now but I am quite tired actually....

No comments: