Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, January 24, 2011

Her Paperless Homework

Remember my earlier post where I mentioned that the school wants the kids to tell the parents what needs to be done and so, they have done away with those memo and circulars for the parents.

I remembered Little Arielle told me that she needs to bring those cut out apples from magazine to hand in as homework since Apples start with A which is also the first alphabet for Little Arielle's name.

Being kiasu, I printed out a lot more extra stuff i.e. axe, ambulance, alligator and aeroplane cos it all starts with A. I was afraid that teacher actually meant they want items starting with A.

So when I brought it home and wanted to cut it out for her submission tomorrow, Little Arielle was confident that teacher only wanted the apple. Hmm.... I shall see if she is really correct about it!

No comments: