Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, January 17, 2011

Ill-Fated Me :(

After a day of nonsense at work, I just want to have some time for myself to quietly surf the net and probably do something that I like....Apparently, I don't have such fortune :(

The journey back home was filled with Little Arielle's questions. The non-stop questioning suddenly turned her voice into noise pollution and it just irks me so much!

Back home, it took 1001 push and nags to get her to brush her teeth and go to bed. Just when I thought that this is the moment that I can settle down a while, she came out telling me that she doesn't feel well and her throat is irritating her. So I made some warm drink for her and she seemed to have fallen asleep.

And just when I feel like shutting down my lappie and retire for the night, I heard her thunderous coughs and the next moment, she merlioned! I really had no idea why she needs to come and look for me and not go straight to the toilet where it is just in front of her bedroom.

So I went to the toilet and she followed in and continued her puke in the bowl. On the way, she just dirtied my whole floor! I am super irritated and the quiet night was disturbed by my high pitched scoldings! I just couldn't understand why this sickening cough virus was stuck with her for the past 1 year?

I was intensely annoyed and really had the urge to leave her at mama's house for tomorrow's night!

No comments: