Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, June 5, 2008

20 Months Old Liaoz....

Oh mine, it's another 4 more months to Little Arielle's 2nd birthday! Times really flies leh! It seems like she is just born yesterday....Sometimes really wish that we can turn back time to recall the bits and pieces that we have gone through together! So it's really fortunate of SAHM to be able to go through the growing journey with their kids. Which is why some mummies dun mind to sacrifice their high paid income for their kids!

So morale of the story,"Mummies are still the GREATEST!" Having said that, mummies still reserve the right to get angry! Why I suddenly sidetrack? Cos just realised that Little Arielle misplaced one of my hairclips! I initially gave her one to play with cos she insists to pull it off my hair. Next, she wanted to have both! Upon keeping her toys, I realised she lost one of it! Dun noe why but just cannot find lor! So angry leh! A pair now left with only one! Hope that it will appear when I least expected it!

No comments: