Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Love Swimming

Since I have received the swimwear that I have bought for Little Arielle and it's a gloomy day today, I have decided to bring her to the pool since it's just downstairs!

Hee hee, the swimwear is a little big for her but nevermind, better to be big than small.

Brought some of her toys down so that she can play in the water. She was so excited about it. She can actually sit there quietly and play alone. Tried to guide her down another step but she was very scared. So much so that she started to scream once I tried to pull her down. Hmm, not sure if it is because of the cold water or she is just scared. Anyway, I din insist and let her continue playing.

*Step 1 ~ Get ready the yellow pail* - Uploaded on 14 Jun 2008

*Step 2 ~ Put the yellow pail and watering can into the pool* - Uploaded on 14 Jun 2008
*Step 3 ~ Yeah, both are now full!* - Uploaded on 14 Jun 2008

*Step 4 ~ Yup, can start doing teh tarik!!* - Uploaded on 14 Jun 2008

*Step 5 - Yes, my teh-tarik is ready for drinking!* - Uploaded on 14 Jun 2008

*Okie, now mass production in progress!* - Uploaded on 14 Jun 2008

After a while, I decided to bring her out of the water as the wind is getting stronger and it seems like it's gonna rain anytime. Aiyo, this is a terrible time as she refused to get out of the water. She just wants to continue to play!

Finally, I had to just grab her and let her scream. Luckily, that only lasted for a few seconds and I managed to convince her that I will bring her down to swim next week! Phew, that was difficult man!

No comments: