Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, June 9, 2008

Entangled

Was on our way back home from mama's house and Little Arielle was placed in her car seat. Her seat belt was not buckled and so she was happily playing with the seat belt. Moments later, I heard her screaming for help!

I turned around and saw that she has entangled herself up with the seat belt! Alamak, dun noe how she did it lor! But the belt was over the neck and her hands. Aiyo, dangerous leh!

Immediately asked her to stop moving and I slowly unentangle her! Dun noe how to play until she can get herself entangled up in that manner. It took me quite a while to get it sorted out!

Naughty one!

No comments: