Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, June 30, 2008

Slept Alone!

Little Arielle is very "hong sim" today and she just seems to have unlimited energy that needs to be fully expelled out before she is tired! I was already lying on the bed watching tv at about 9.45pm. Decided not to surf the net as I just want to finish my tv program and be off to bed at 11pm. And as usual, XP was already fast asleep! Little Arielle was lying between us. Usually, she would doze off in a while as the lights are dimed and the volume of the tv is lowered. However, she is different today!

She would climb up and down and kept disturbing her daddy so much so that he got so irritated, grabbed her up, opened the door and placed her outside. But of course, before he could close the door, the teary gal quickly ran in. XP told her that she would sleep on her own mattress if she is going to behave in this way again.

Tried to do some reading with her and hoping that she would sleep asap. Well, it din work. Off the lights for a while but she is still fidgeting here and there!

Finally, my tv program has ended and I off the lights. She was still moving around, tossing to and fro. Worst thing is, she kept kicking me! Now my turn to get irritated and I grabbed her and placed her on her own mattress! Told her that if she is not gonna sleep, I gonna open the door and she would be kept in the dark!

She was scared and din dare to move. I went back to sleep and I din hear her coming to me which she would usually do so cos she din like to sleep alone on her mattress.

In the end, I fell asleep! Visited the toilet at about 5am+ and I saw her asleep on her own mattress. Hee hee shall try it again tomorrow night and hopefully she can sleep on her own!

No comments: