Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, June 6, 2008

Motherhood Fair @ The Expo

Although I know that they would usually have the same group of advertisers ~ insurance companies, slimming centres and Nestle, I would still wanna make a trip down to take a look in case there is something unusual this year.

Well, apparently there isn't but nevermind, the main purpose of this year's visit is to renew my Motherhood magazine's subscription. 2 years ago, I subscribed to the magazine at the fair and how times flies, my subscription has ended this year. The advantage of subscribing or renewing your subscription at this kind of fair is that you would get a whole bag of goodies. Although they are not those kind of real fantastic gifts, but the thought of getting some freebies just make one's eyes light up, well, at least for me lah!

*Wow, look at the variety of gifts leh! So shiok to have so many things even though I dun use some of them!* - Uploaded on 09 Jun 2008

*Other than the above, they will also give a free mag. Since I have already got the Jun's copy of Motherhood, I have opted for the Chinese mag. A free mouse coin bank will be given if you opt for their 2 years subscription!* - Uploaded on 09 Jun 2008

This year, they added in something very special and unexpected. Guess what??


















It's durex condom!












As I was going through the goodie bag at home, I saw the condom!! For a moment, I thought that they have put into the wrong bag. Well, I still cannot connect why a condom in a motherhood fair. Hmm, to stop people from having more kids? Hee hee, something for our brains to think of....

No comments: