Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, June 5, 2008

Missed the NDP Tickets!

My colleague Felicia was on the line and I heard her giving her IC number away. Next moment, after she put down the phone, she looked very happy. Was asking her what's the happy occassion and she said that she got the NDP tickets for this year's parade! Alamak, I din know that the ballot has started! Seems like this year, they din really publisize about the tickets ballot.

Was scolding her for not informing me earlier! She said that she din know that I was interested too and this is the first time she got it after so many years of trying! Lucky her!

Told XP about this and he said that he did indicate in the papers but it was a very small column. Alamak! He is the second one who got the scolding from me cos he did not tell me when he saw the news! The "reason" he gave was that since every year we din get it, might as well dun waste time!

Aiyah, you never try, you never know mah! Anyway, dun worry Little Arielle, Mummy will still bring you to see the live fireworks!!

No comments: