Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fruits of the Day!

Daddy bought cherries and mama bought mango today! From the look of it, it's understood that Daddy's cherries were bought specially for Little Arielle. Daddy passed it to me for me to feed her. In the container, there are 2 different colours. One is of a lighter red tone and the other is a real dark marron red. I bit off a small portion of the lighter red cherry so that Little Arielle will not bite on the seed and gave it to her. She shook her head and refused to eat. Then I asked her what she wants and she points to the dark red cherry.

When I gave it to her, she immediately opened her mouth! This little imp is so clever leh! The lighter red cherry is sour and the other one is really sweet. I din noe the difference until I tasted it myself! Cannot believe her intelligence!

Today is also the first time that she tried mango. Hmm, not bad, she likes the fruit as much as her mummy does hee hee!

New phrase heard today:"Birdshit, go away!" Alamak, like this also can hee!

No comments: