Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, June 22, 2008

Caught Me by Surprise!

As usual, I will take some time at night to "study" with Little Arielle. Of course must do so, else those books that I have bought for her would be accumulating spider webs.

So, I took out the broad books that I have recently bought for her and start going through the pictures with her.

Was very surprised that she can remember almost 98% of the items in the books. Managed to go through at least 4 books with her and there were at least more than 20 items in each book! Ahh, so happy with her leh that I gave her hugs and kisses!!! Keep up the good work, my little one!

No comments: