Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, June 6, 2008

My First Toothbrush!!

Well, it only dawn on me that I probably need to start teaching Little Arielle to brush when I was asked by one of XP's friend's wife, May. Must be wondering what she asked me right? Here goes:
May: Does your girl like to hold the toothbrush herself and do not allow anyone to help her with it?

Cyn: Err....she hasn't start to brush yet. When did your girl start to do so ah?

May: Oh, I started her on brushing once she has teeth!

Well, based on the above conversation, I think I should do something soon. Therefore, I started looking around for toothbrush so as to start Little Arielle on brushing.

Was waiting for this BP organiser to post her thread on this UK Baby's 1st Chewing Toothbrush which looks like:
*Wow, baby can put the toothbrush in and chew leh!* - Uploaded on 08 Jun 2008



*From this pic, can feel that it's very soft!* - Uploaded on 08 Jun 2008

See, the baby can literally put the toothbrush in and bite on it. I guessed it's really very soft cos it's meant for babies that is 4 months and above. Thought of getting it for Little Arielle even though this is not cheap lor! 1 toothbrush for $13. Wat seh, the price is comparable to an adult's toothbrush lor! But, too bad, she is not fated to use it cos the organiser said that it's used up to 2 years old. Alamak, Little Arielle is coming to 2 in another 4 months' time. It's such a waste to use it only for 4 months. So, I guessed I have to continue looking around!

*Of course, I like the sweet pink best! Will get if I have a 2nd kid and only if it is a girl lah hee!* - Uploaded on 08 Jun 2008

*Wow, look at the sweet colours available* - Uploaded on 08 Jun 2008

Luck is on my side when I managed to get it from the Motherhood Fair. The brand is Jordan and it's really cheap lor! 1 toothbrush for $3.95 and 2 toothbrush for $5. Hee hee, without hesistation, I grabbed 2!
*Huh, why is this purple monster standing so close to me??* - Uploaded on 09 Jun 2008

*Yes, managed to get a better shot! This purple mascot attracted me to their booth!* - Uploaded on 09 Jun 2008


*Yup yup, even got 1 kid, things are still bought in a pair. One to be placed at popo's house and the other at my place!* - Uploaded on 09 Jun 2008

*The messing around starts as long as she sees new items!* - Uploaded on 09 Jun 2008

*Trying to figure out if she can open it to test test first!* - Uploaded on 09 Jun 2008

Shall start Little Arielle on her brushing expedition tomorrow!

No comments: