Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, June 16, 2008

Treasure Hunt....

Something that is not fun cos we are searching for a cream that Little Arielle has misplaced! This cream is important as it is for Little Arielle to apply on her legs which kena the bites (well, the cause is still unknown!)

Anyway, was scolded by XP cos he said that I shouldn't have allowed Little Arielle to play with the cream. Well, while I do know that I shouldn't have allowed her to play with the cream, but at that moment, she was yelling away and insisted to play with the cream. So I thought that since she is not opening it up, it's okie to let her play with it for a while!

Aiyah, who knows a while becomes lost forever lor! I almost flipped the whole of my mama's house but still was unable to find it. Wat seh, really search until pek qek lor!

After XP knocked off from work, I roped him in for the search. However, to no avail! Xianz liaoz! Without the cream, her recovery will be very slow cos the cream is really very effective! Hmm, shall get mama to continue with the hunt tomorrow!

No comments: