Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Shitty Day!

We were in the car after shopping for almost 3 hours in Parkway. A strong odour suddenly came from nowhere and I immediately suspected that Little Arielle has pooed!

Was thinking it's good that she has pooed since she did not do so yesterday and luckily we were already on our way back.

So, the first thing to do after putting down all my shopping bags and stuff is to clean her up. Took her to the bathroom and was all ready to wash up for her. While taking off her diaper, I realised that oh, she din shit! It was her fart that was so strong and smelly! Win liaoz lor! Waste my time! Since I am already prepared to wash up for her, I might as well proceed with it.

After taking her shower, she was happily watching her Barney vcd. Then, it was XP's turn to take a shower. After he is done, Little Arielle came to him and said,"Umm, Umm". I din believe her as I thought that she is just trying to get XP to bath for her again so that she can play with the water. However, after a while, the strong odour came along! I checked thoroughly and confirmed that she has pooed!

Okie, now XP's turn to wash for her. After her wash, she was happily playing with her 爷爷 and 奶奶 when suddenly her 奶奶 came by and told me that Little Arielle has pooed. Huh, how can that be possible when she has just done so less than half an hour! I thought that it's her fart again. Upon checking, alamak, she has indeed pooed!

XP gotta wash up again for her! Aiyo, it has been a busi day washing her butt and a wasteful day of diapers!

No comments: