Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Great Savings

if you are breastfeeding! Hmm, was listening to the 10pm news and this particular news caught my attention!

Great savings if you breastfeed your baby for at least 6 months. The savings that you would get is about $710. Wow, that's a lot to me lor! Not bad leh, din know that I have saved so much the other time when I breastfeed Little Arielle. She was on total breastfeeding for 8 months. Din managed to stretch on further cos my breast decided to stop production liaoz! Milk flow became so miserable until I pumped until frustrated. Perhaps it's due to work stress and tiredness that resulted in low flow.

Will try to keep up with breastfeeding and will aim to do so for a longer period if I have a second one! Breastfeeding is really good for your child! If you are hesistanthing whether you want to breastfeed or not, do not need to think anymore! Just do it!!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

hey for ur info, as per confirmed by Queen Mother Sim Hoon & BIS Serena Tan, mummies will have more more milk when they have the 2md bb :p So I think it'll be a breeze to total bf up to 1 yr

Cynthia - Arielle's Mummy said...

hahaha really! hmm shld start planning for B ji hua!