Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, August 15, 2008

Cannot Resist!

Aiyo, saw someone having BP in SMH for nice pretty clips about 2 days ago. Best of all, all designs would have a 20% off! How can I miss this leh!!!

Finally managed to submit my orders today cos I din have time to go through the designs. Each and everyone is so nice and sweet until it took me a while to finally decide on those that I wanted. So there I go with my orders hee!

Ordered a total of 5 pairs leh! Steady right?? Spend $$ I number ONE leh hee! Hengz ah, it's my money so XP won't know hee! SShhh....dun tell him hor! So how come 5 pairs but only 4 designs? Cos the second pair, I also buying for myself hahaha!!! Wanna be pretty like my girl mah!

These are the designs that I have ordered which costs me $41.52!





Aiyo, aren't they irresistable?? Hmm, that's the advantage of having a girl lor!!

No comments: