Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, August 8, 2008

Excellent Pics!

I specially chose this date for my studio pic as it is a unique date (080808). As such, I had booked my photographer about 2 months back! I started packing some of the props and Little Arielle's clothes last night for today's session. Packed half way and was very tired so went to bed instead!

So I had to wake up at about 7.30am just to prepare everything. Luckily I woke up this early as I din realised that I took about 1 hour to get everything done! Thereafter, went to pick mama, had a expensive breakfast - $5.50 for a bowl of prawn noodle! XP says that this is a famous prawn noodle called Beach Road Prawn Noodle. Well, to me, I din think it was really that nice, average only lor! But was too hungry to have any pic taken hee!

We took a while to locate Ben's studio. But luckily we were only late for 5 minutes. Quickly got Little Arielle ready for it and she was the first one to have her pictures taken. The whole session lasted for an hour and it was indeed a tiring one! Other than changing for her, we already had to try to make her laugh and it was really not easy as she had little patience today :(!

Even though so, as I was looking through the 100 over pictures earlier on, almost 100% of it was nicely done! Though we did not manage to go beyond 200 pic, but what was important was that each pic was nicely taken! Great job ben! Will sure go to you if I have a second one hee!

Enjoy the pics:











































>





























1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Pics are really good! Very well taken.. Next yr will def bring Ocean to take..
Ur mama looks very good in thte few pics leh. Auntie looks younger & younger le : p
XP looks better with a bit more flesh on his face.. Too skinny makes him look like his cousin... : p