Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Saturday, August 30, 2008

Picnic @ Changi Beach

It was an arrangement made few days back as Mdm Koh came up with the idea of having a picnic at Changi Beach. She chose Changi Beach over the others as she mentioned that it is quieter and the bicycles up for rental over there are much newer as compared to those available in East Coast and Pasir Ris Park.

As I was really busy with work recently, she done most of the coordination work with Jenny to make the event today possible! Jenny's important task is to wake up at 6.30am today to check out the weather and she would sms the both of us to let us know whether to proceed or not. Our contingency plan is to "luan" at Mdm Koh's house in case it really rains as the weather these days are really unpredictable.

Okie, message really came in at 6.30am and it's a positive one! So it means Changi Beach, here we come! Looking forward to see Mdm Koh and family (which includes SP, Kayden and Kyan) and not forgetting Jenny aka YYY and bf (OTY)!

Woke up at about 7.30am and it was really a struggle to wake up at that time cos I was damn tired. But the thought of meeting up with good old friends and enjoying ourselves at the beach just gave me the strength to wake up. After packing my stuff and making sure everyone is ready, I know that I cannot make it at 8.30am. In the end, only managed to reach Changi Beach at about 9.15am and luckily the others din wait long for us!

Wow, what a spread of food! There's bee hoon, sandwich, taiwan sausage, apple salad, nuggets, hot dog and my all-time favourite chicken wings! All prepared by Mdm Koh and maid! Kudos to her for making the effort and we know that she can definitely be depended on where food is concerned hee! Don't worry, I will contribute my part when my new house is ready :)! Thanks to YYY for helping to jagar Little Arielle for a while that I can have the chance to chit-chat with Mdm Koh! Wondering who she is? She is my damn good friend for the past 13 years! Cannot believe that we have known each other for that long lor! What is consoling is that we still managed to stay in touch! Which is so important especially when we each have our own family. We have been through a lot and I truly appreciate those days when we gave each other strength and support that made us got our degree successfully! Thanks for being my friend!!

Okie, enough of mushy words hee! So after the sumptuous breakfast, we shifted ourselves nearer to the beach. The weather is really great! It's sunny and windy! What a good day have we chosen hee! The kids were enjoying themselves with the bike while I continued my chat with Mdm Koh.

Din know that time passes that fast. We have been lazing around the beach for more than 3 hours. Can see the dark clouds approaching. So decided to take some pic together and leave for the day.

Stay tuned for our next meet-up!!

Enjoy the pics - Uploaded on 30 Aug 2008

No comments: