Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Spree Starts Again!

My hands have not been itchy for a long time or probably I kept telling myself that the stuff is not nice hee. Anyway, I think it has been almost a month since I last bought items online! Today, I started my online spreeing again! Yeah! Well, of course it's for Little Arielle again!

Decided to get her some pyjamas! She has outgrown most of it and to support Mama Tong's BP, I proceeded with the purchase of Gap sleepwear!

Nice mah??




Aiyo, of course din buy all lah! I bought 2 sets - L09 and initially L45. Then subsequently, Mama Tong called and inform me that L45 dun have Little Arielle's size liaoz! So in the end, I end up taking L43. Not the best choice but okie lah, can still make do with it lor!

Well, L09 is because she is born in 2006 hee! Looking forward to the items!

No comments: