Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, August 3, 2008

Devil in Disguise

That was the last draw! XP couldn't take it and started screaming at Little Arielle. She really made the both of us MAD!!!

I had actually changed her diaper for her and XP assisted her to put on her pyjamas. Soon, she was ready for bed. However, it wasn't long before she starts to throw tantrums and kept saying,"Dun want shirt", which means she doesn't want to wear her pyjamas! She kept crying and repeating it until I got no choice and told her that I will change into another piece for her. So I asked if she is okie to wear Simba? She initially agreed but after second thoughts, she doesn't want it again.

I actually told XP to let her be and will only put on for her when she is asleep. But he refused as he is afraid that Little Arielle will catch a cold (cos the air-con was on). So as he forced her to wear, she was kicking away, screaming and crying. XP tried to talk to her nicely but seems like soft words has fallen on deaf ears. She die die refused to wear! Wat biangz what a stubborn one!

So in the end, XP was so fed up that he kept shouting and screaming at her. I had to intervene cos Little Arielle seems to be scared stiff. Quickly carried her over and of course she still refused to wear the pyjamas. Finally, she told me that she wanted to wear the other pants. I gotta search for another long sleeved top and asked her if she wants to wear that or not? It's only when she agrees to it, then I am able to put it on for her. Wat biangz, I almost died lor!

Then next, she kept asking for water. So gave her water and told her to apologise to her daddy. She refused to do so and kept saying,"Daddy, go away" I wonder if she is asking her daddy to go away because he has scolded her or is it because her daddy has asked her to go away when he was scolding her. Anyway, she was very stubborn! No matter how many times I told her to apologise, she simply refused! I was angry and asked her to go away and she started to cry. So when I carried her over and asked her to apologise to her daddy, she apologised to me instead! Alamak!

So finally, when XP has cooled down, he took the initiative to talk to Little Arielle and in a few moments time, they hit it off well again, majiam nothing has happened! Win liaoz lor! They were happily sleeping together and when I came over, Little Arielle asked me to go away! Very good! Kicked me one side after she was "reunited" with her daddy.

Couldn't bother myself with them and I went off to sleep! Jiat lard leh, dun noe if she is gonna behave like this for the next few days! Crossing my fingers....

No comments: