Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Opps, Did it Again!!

It was not intentional that I want to leave Little Arielle at my mama's house again! But the experience last night was indeed a killer! She was practically kicking me in my back every other moment. Her kicks was so powerful that I was woken up by her and as such it kept me awake the whole night. I was totally irritated and pissed off that I shouted to her,"What's wrong with you??" Apparently, she din response lor! She might be having nightmare but at that moment, I just cannot be bothered about what she is having cos I am practically all drained out! XP woke up upon hearing my shout and he carried Little Arielle down to her mattress and slept with her. I only had a peaceful sleep I think for only 1-2 hours before day breaks and I gotta go for work!

Basically, I am only working with my body today. My soul has vanished into the air. In addition, I had to work late again tonight so sorrie mama, gotta trouble you again tonight!

See you tomorrow Little Arielle, miss ya but not your kicks please!!

No comments: