Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, August 25, 2008

Haven't Done This For A While....

Cannot remember when was the last time that I din bring Little Arielle home. This means that we have always been bringing her back hee. But then recently, my work has been so overwhelming that I am almost half-dead by the time I am home.

In addition, Little Arielle is not the kind of kid that would sleep early. By bringing her back, it means that I would have to entertain her until this little princess decides to sleep.

So I had to make the decision to let her stay over at mama's house for the night! Need to get back some energy before I can "catch up" with Little Arielle!

See you tomorrow darling....

No comments: