Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shoes & More Shoes!

Just received 2 pairs of sandals which I have bought for Little Arielle about 2 months back. Hahaha, as usual lor, it's too big for her now.

Other than these 2 pairs of sandals, I realised that there are still 1 other pair waiting for her leh! Cos just discovered today that she can wear the other pair (Pepided) which I have bought for her few months back hee! Aiyo, I cannot believe that there are in total 3 pairs of shoes waiting for her feet to grow big.


*Top left corner - Pepided, Top right corner - Adiddas track shoe, 2nd row - new sandals that just arrived today* - Uploaded on 23 Aug 2008

Hmm is it because her growth is slow or the shoes are simply too big? Hmm, I wonder??

Anyway, also got this sexy swimwear for her hee hee! Since her mummy dun get a chance to wear, she shall wear on my behalf hee!

*Her sexy bikini!* - Uploaded on 23 Aug 2008

Swee bo??

No comments: