Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, August 3, 2008

Cold Storage?

I'm not referring to the Cold Storage supermarket but rather, talking about Little Arielle. Just realised that she has developed a new habit today and too bad it's a bad one! Well, talk so much liaoz still dun noe what talking me right?

Basically, what I am trying to say is that she now likes to store her food in her mouth and doesn't want to swallow it! Sounds like "cold storage" right?

Saw her doing it for the first time when I was feeding her noodles. I hope that it's the first and last time lor!

Dun understand why they like to do that leh? Is it because good food are meant to be savoured and so it must be kept in the mouth for a longer period of time? Well, I dun noe....

No comments: