Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, August 4, 2008

A Mind of their Own

I was complaining to my colleague, Stef about Little Arielle's behaviour. She mentioned that children nowadays have a mind of their own and they want to make their own decisions. I was shocked to hear that as Little Arielle is barely 2 years old. If she wants to make her own decisions now, I cannot imagine what she wants to do next as she grows older....sighh....


Anyway, XP was reflecting on his reaction that day towards Little Arielle for not wanting to wear her pyjamas. He mentioned that he should not have allowed her to change out of her pyjamas cos in the end, it made it more difficult for her to wear the next piece of pyjamas. Anyway, he said until he majiam really make it lor cos talk is cheap mah. So I decided to let him try it out tonight.

It was after a long struggle that he managed to get her dressed. But shortly after, she repeats her same sentence again,"I dun wan shirt, I dun wan shirt already!" Alamak, also dun noe what is wrong with her leh? Initially, when we asked her why she dun wan shirt, she says that it is very hot. But the aircon is on and the pyjamas is not thick at all. So we all concluded that she is just throwing tantrums. Please let her forget about this and dun repeat the same thing every night!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

I think this is a phase of her growing years.. I remember Jimmy's niece also had this phase before. She was ard 2-3 yrs old tht time and she will also fuss about what she is wearing, exactly like Arielle. Her mother can change 2-3 pieces of clothing for her de. It lastes for about 2-3 months, happening 2 - time per week tht time. So I guess just have to bear with it till this phase blows over.. She (Jimmy's niece) is totally ok now, no more these kinda tantrums