Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20082008

Today is another date that is worth blogging about cos it's gonna be a few hundred years down the road before we can have such combination of numbers again!

But sad to say, I din manage to spend much time with Little Arielle today. Only went back at 9.45pm cos I worked OT today lor! So in total, I was in office for 15 hours cos I reached office at 6.45am today! When you hear me staying back, it really means business leh! Anyway, the stay was worth the while cos I managed to complete quite a bit of work! Would have stayed beyond 10pm if XP din make his appearance at the backlane of my office.

He brought along Little Arielle to pick me! So happy to see Little Arielle leh, majiam very long din see her like that! Oh no, it means that she must stick to us wherever we go cos I am missing her hard even though the separation was for a few hours!!

No comments: