Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, August 10, 2008

Free Flashcards!

I had previously ordered some flashcards from this BP organiser - GoldenEagle. My orders were 1 Sesame Street Numbers 1-20 and 1 Sesame Street ABC. However, what was received was Dora . I was puzzled and emailed the organiser only to find out from her that she has accidentally sent over the wrong item to me.



*The correct orders* - Uploaded on 08 Sep 2008

Was waiting for her reply as to how she wants me to send back the wrong item. While waiting, Little Arielle became very interested in the Dora flashcards. I only told her once that that cartoon character is known as Dora, she immediately registered that in her mind. Eversince that day, she always ask for the Dora flashcards which I refused to give it to her cos it might be someone else's order.


Finally, the organiser replied and said that to apologise for the inconvenience caused, she would resend the correct flashcard to me and she allowed me to keep the wrong order.


So Little Arielle is very lucky lor! She got to keep her Dora flashcards too hee!

*The free Dora flashcards!* - Uploaded on 08 Sep 2008

No comments: