Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, August 1, 2008

A Peaceful Morning

Actually, I think I kind of contributed to her morning crank for the past 2 days. Instead of the usual practise whereby I just carry her up, I said,"Mummy going already, 小宝贝." Upon hearing this, Little Arielle will start to wake up and walk towards me. I will then carry her to the car. During this time, she would more or less open her eyes and does not wanna sleep anymore liaoz. If I did not wake her up, she would sleep through the journey until she reached my mama's house.

So, I would be super busy in the car cos when she is not sleeping, she would be fidgeting around. This is what we call,"活该!"

So, to learn from my mistake, I did not disturb her and ta da, I got a peaceful morning hee!

No comments: