Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Favourite Activity

is to drive in the car!! And when I say drive, it literally means that Little Arielle wants to be seated in the driver's seat and her hands would start meddling with the switches and whatever buttons she can find.
*Step 1: Move her butt into the driver's seat first!* - Uploaded on 01 Sep 2008

*Oh so many buttons! I'm spoilt for choice hee!* - Uploaded on 01 Sep 2008

*Oh, time for a pic hee! To show that I'm driving hahahaha!* - Uploaded on 01 Sep 2008
*Ok, let me continue exploring! Oh that's where the lights are....* - Uploaded on 01 Sep 2008

Most important of all, she likes the steering wheel lor! And if we refused to let her move over to the driver seat, she would scream on top of her voice and wriggle like a worm in the car. Wat biangz! 快被她气死!! I think my life is shortened by dun noe how many years liaoz!

No comments: