Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, February 10, 2008

1st Time @ East Coast Park

Well, the day did not end after little Arielle's nap! She slept for about 2 hours+. Not too bad, at least can get to do my chores during this time. Just that did not manage to catch any sleep!

Was washing her clothes halfway when she suddenly appeared behind me! Gave me a shock siaz!

XP and I brought her to East Coast Park! First time that we are bringing her there! She was excited and initially did not want us to hold her hands. One thing about her is sometimes she does listen to what we say. We will tell her that she can only come down and walk walk if she allows us to hold her hands, if not, no deal! Hmm she was obedient this time round, so she gets to come down and walk.

We climbed up the rock waterfront and took photos there! She loved the view and was not afraid of the narrow paveway. When we wanna go off, she refuses to come down! Hard to "lian hong dai pian" before she agrees to come down.


*See how cool I looked with Daddy's sunglasses!*

Next she was fascinated by the number of dogs in the park. Was not afraid to go really close to them. No wonder they say children are very brave. As they grow older, the "dan" seems to shrink leh!

Last stop today is at my mama's house. Was just trying my luck to see if little Arielle can remember the way to my mama's house from the life lobby. She really amazed me again! Other than knowing how to walk to my mama's unit, she is also able to know which are the neighbour's units whom have played with her! Another new discovery today! Amazing Arielle!

No comments: