Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My 1st Post

This blog is created specially for my gal - Little Arielle who is exactly 16 months today!

I am her mummy - Cynthia and I would continue to record her bits and pieces of her growing stage in this blog until she is old enough to do it on her own!

I was pretty regretful that I did not do so from the day that she was born. Nevertheless, I will try to backdate what has happened for the past 16 months and record it down so that she can get to read it when she grows up....

Would be posting her 16months picture later on tonight after I have taken!

No comments: