Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sentosa Flowers 2008

Nowadays, being a mummy aint an easy job. Why? cos have to remember what has happened during the day so as to record in the blog!

Here goes:

It has been a long time since I woke up early. Long as in since first day of CNY until today! Handphone alarm went off at 7am sharp. I knew that I would just turn it off and continue with my sleep. But, in my mind, I know that I have to wake up because we have a DATE in the morning!

Little Arielle was still sound asleep. Thus, I did not have the intention to bring her into the shower. XP just tried to change her diaper and she became cranky! She must be thinking why must disturb me in my sleep?? But no choice! The date is fixed!

Got everything ready and first stop was Whampoa Market for breakfast! Guess who is our date today?? It's Vince and family! He is XP's colleague with a son, Ethan who is 2.5 years old! Blur me, forgot to bring out XP's handphone. Hmm can see the fire in his eyes but guessed he spared me today as it is still CNY hee hee. Heng ah!! Well, without handphone, we have do things the stone-age way - that is to keep walking around to see if Vince and family is here. Was pretty stressed during this period as Vince and family is already half an hour late. We are supposed to meet at 8am but there is still no sight of them. Wonder if there is some last minute arrangement? Finally, from far, I saw them! Rested my mind hee hee!

Quickly brought along little Arielle to see little Ethan gor gor! Couldn't believe little Arielle's learning capabilities! She could mimic what I said in a few moments' time. Just taught her how to call Ethan and tada - She DID it! This is simply amazing! Not sure if other kids are her age are this fast too??

Hmm, so where exactly is our ultimate destination today? Well, as the subject suggests, it's gonna be at Sentosa! We are going to "shang hua" at Sentosa on this Sunday morning. Haha how "lomantic" hor!

Just before this "lomantic" event commences, something bad has to happen. While reversing backwards in the middle of the road, he hit a something and I only heard "Bang!" Oh no, wonder what has happend?? Ouch! That was a painful one! I would have been very sim tia as our car is only 1.5 months old! So I tried to keep little Arielle quiet so that it does not irritate him further!

After we managed to park the car, he quickly went down to take a look. It was a slight dent in the rear bumper and lucky thing it was not something really major. But that is already very heart pain for him! I knew it!

Anyway, glad that he did not bring his unhappy feelings along with him to the flowers. Wow the flowers were really pretty and nicely decorated. Organisers must have taken great pains to do so! The whole place smells great with the flowers. Little Arielle kept wanting to come down and walk by herself but I was afraid that she would stumper and fall cos she always gives me the impression that she is not stable in walking! In any case, I still let her down and walk a bit. Can see that she is very excited and happy!


*Oh I'm so excited!! So many interesting thing around!* - uploaded on 13 Feb 2008

The weather was pretty kind to us. It was not very sourcing but we still feel the heat and sweat like mad! I was pretty happy too as I managed to take a lot of pictures today hee hee. Seems like most of it, I managed to capture little Arielle's great shots! Next thing, you would ask - then where are the photos? Patient lah, good things are worth the wait!

We took the monorail for 1 station and took the tram for a short ride. This time round, the sun is beginning to shine fiercely. Cannot take it anymore siaz! Time to make our way out of Sentosa and head to Vivo City for lunch!


*Hmm this cow reminds me of my Mi-mi, who was my supplier of milk hee hee* - uploaded on 13 Feb 08

Went to this Japanese restaurant called Shin Kushiya which I think it meant Japanese Charcoal Grill. Not bad a place! XP feels that the food portion is pretty large but I think I am still hungry after eating. Little Arielle was still wide awake during this time so it was not really a peaceful meal afterall! The waitress gave her a plastic bowl and a metal teaspoon and she was happily playing with it until suddenly, she slipped and the bowl fell to the floor. Oh shit! Part of the bowl was chipped! This is the second time she broke a bowl in restaurants. The first one was at Sakae Teppanyaki! I quietly placed the bowl on another table and continued with our lunch hee hee. Then that naughty little one starting to parrot what others are saying. So in total, she has learnt 4 words today - Ethan, drink, hei hei (black in Mandarin) and grapes. Not bad siaz, she is building her vocab leh!


*Sitting patiently in her high chair in the restaurant? Cheh, only for 5 seconds!* - Uploaded on 14 Feb 2008

Wonder how come I can type in peace? Well that is because that naughty little one is fast asleep. Went to meet Zhou Gong for chess session immediately when the car starts to move. Has been sleeping for about an hour. Hope can sleep longer so that I get to do my things. Shall pen off for now....

No comments: