Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Friday, February 29, 2008

To Jab Or Not To Jab?

Little Arielle was cranky this morning again as it was unfortunate that she woke up the moment the engine was off. Luckily, mama was fast enough to divert her attention by asking her to look at the other little children who are going to school. Like that also can hor hee hee!

Got a call from Little Arielle's PD ~ Dr Ho's mi-c (I meant her nurse hee hee) Called to remind me that her chicken pox's jab is overdue. Well, told her that I dun have the intention to let her take the jab cos hearsay that they will still have a chance to be infected even though they take the vaccination. Hmm if that is the case, then jab for what? I posted this question to the mi-c and she said that although there is a possibility that they might get the disease, at least the pox will not be that much and they will not be so "xin ku". That sets my mind thinking whether I wanna let her take the jab or not. Mi-c says no nid booster jab and it will last a lifetime. Cost would be $75. Hmm discuss with XP to see if we wanna let her take the jab!

Finally the day to collect Little Arielle's milk powder, the one much sought after ~ Gain IQ. The stock came in yesterday but the person in charge is not able to wait until I go over and collect. Since the initial arrangement is to collect today, I will stick to the original plan. Called the person in charge before I go over. This other colleague of hers called "Razal" (not sure of the spelling) picked up the call. Gotta speak to him in broken English. Alamak sounds like speaking to a maid whereby need to use simple English terms else they dun seems to know what I am talking about. He asked me to go to dun noe where and look for him. I suggested meeting him at the cashier counter. Before reaching the counter, I saw a Carrefour staff and asked her if "Razal" is around. She doesnt seems to know whom I am referring to and directed me to the customer service dept to check it out. Spoke to the officer and showed her my receipt. She used the walkie talkie to get the staff to bring over 2 tins of milk powder. I was waiting there for more than 5 minutes but no one appeared with my items. Was wondering why it takes so long just to bring 2 tins of milk powder? I was patient today and did not flare up hee hee. Continued to wait and finally 2 men showed up carrying 2 cartons of milk powder. Hmm dun tell me that is for me?? One of them came up and said, "Mdm, your 2 cartons of milk powder."*HUH* I got a shock! I said no lah, I only want to have 2 tins! The other men exclaimed, "I just knew it's only gonna be 2 tins!" I quickly explained myself that I showed the receipt to the staff. I din say 2 CARTONS! But of course I dun mind if you wanna give it to me for FREE hee hee. Cheh, of course no such good deal around!

Back to mama's house after the milk powder incident. Was watching TV programme and I just casually said "Wat biangz" and guessed what, that little one parrot after me. Hmm not believeing that she can do that, I saw "Oh no" and she also followed. Hee hee quite fun leh! Next few words she said was you yong (swimming) and elephant. Hope she can speak proper sentence fast enough to go to school!




*Asleep at 9.45pm?? Good for Mummy!* - Uploaded on 02 Mar 08



*Kena conned! Little Arielle was up and busi at 10.05pm! Look at me with my flashcard and pacificer, which one you want?* - Uploaded on 02 Mar 08

No comments: