Presenting....The Little Princess


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

My Beautiful Moments!

Arielle's Development Chart

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Kisses R WelCome!


Monday, February 18, 2008

T3 Again? ~ Long Story Today, Take Time to Read

It wasn't in the plan today to go to T3 at all. The reason why we go shall be explained further....

Little Arielle was up at about 8+ and we quickly changed her and was ready to go out for breakfast. The initial plan was to have breakfast with Little Arielle around and thereafter send her to my mama's place first. Afterwhich, XP and I will proceed to install "auto-fold" for his car. Well, basically means we are going to install something into the car that will cause his side mirror to automatic fold up upon locking the door. So, it would make it easier for one to check if the doors are locked. The procedure would probably take about 1hour. As such, it would be easier if Little Arielle is not around to disturb.

However, after breakfast, there was a change of plan. XP was thinking it would be on the way to do up the installation before going to my mama's house. Therefore, we brought Little Arielle along. She was okie for the first few minutes. As time passes, she got impatient and wanted to come down and "walk walk". I was not for the idea to let her down as the place was messy with all the tools lying on the floor and the floor was dirty too. But she was kicking a fuss and we had to let her down. She was more than happy to come down but I was most unwilling. Let her roam around for a while and I decided to carry her. She started screaming and shouting and I really hope at that moment we can just leave the place. But we are not able to as the installation is not completed yet. Gotta continue to tahan with her screams and shouts. Finally it was completed after about 45 minutes to an hour. Just a simple connection of wires cost us $60. Good money siaz....

We headed to mama's house after the installation was completed. He was welcomed by 2 red eggs. My mama has made it specially for him cos it's his birthday mah! The arrangement is to have lunch with my mama (to celebrate XP's birthday) and dinner would be spent with the rest of the family members with daddy being the cook again hee hee!

Thought of going to Parkway for lunch and at the same time, we can take the chance to shop around. However, mama's suggestion made in the car changed the whole plan. She causually mentioned that my big auntie was wondering if the BMW is still parked at the T3. Wow, sounds confusing right? Dun noe head or tail right. No worries, let me elaborate further. Went to send my 2nd auntie off at T3 on 16th Feb. We were at the carpark, ready to hop on to the car and go off when suddenly XP took something from a BMW's car boot. Thought that he has found a coin pouch cos that size and outlook really looks like one. He suddenly said that we can drive off this BMW that was parked next to his car. On a second look, we realised that it was the key to this black BMW. The driver has forgotten to take the key with them. Oh my god! How can one be so careless where a car key is concerned. Anyway, we were kind enough to leave a note on the car's windscreen informing the owner that we have got their key and to ask them to contact us once they see the note. We did not manage to find any security counter to deposit the keys and therefore decided to take it upon us to keep the key for them first.

We did not hear from the owner since 16th Feb itself. Neither did they call on 17th Feb. Thus, big auntie was curious to know if that BWM was still parked at T3. Thus, this becomes the reason for us to pop over to check it out.

We made a few guesses in the car i.e. probably the owner has gone overseas, so did not call to get the key or perhaps they have a spare key and therefore they can't be bothered to get the key from us. Anyway, our doubts were answered when we reached the carpark as we saw that they car was still parked there. The note on the windscreen was moved so we guessed that there must be so "kpos" who went to see what is written there. We speculated that the owner might have gone overseas and left their car in T3 carpark. Hopefully we will receive their call soon. I wonder what is their reaction if they realised that they have lost their key??

Anyway enough of that BMW! While walking to the floor of restaurants, we passed by a shop selling flowers and teddy bears. Little Arielle's eyes were very sharp. She spotted the bears in the display. I shouted "OH NO" as I was afraid that she would pester us to buy and refuse to go. Hahaha this naughty one parrot after me and said "Oh No" too! So cute leh! And when she saw the aeroplane flying off, she can recognise and she would point and say "Aeroplane!"

We decided to have lunch at Dian Xiao Er. Quite a good chinese restaurant. My first try at this restaurant was also at T3. That happened last year in Nov07 when my parents and I took Little Arielle to T3's open house. The open house allows the public to take a tour in the restricted area. Not bad right, no need to fly can also see how the "inside" looks like. This is the second time I am eating at the same restaurant at the same outlet. The only difference is the persons eating with me as well as the place that we are sitting. The other difference is that Little Arielle is AWAKE. This is a BIG difference as it means that we will not be able to eat in peace. She was placed in a high chair and was given a meladime bowl and spoon. I was quite hesistant to let her have the cultery as she has broken 2 previously at Sakae Teppanyaki and a Japanese Restaurant in Vivo City. Anyway, we still let her play with it as she was busy eating her porridge and did not concentrate on the cultery. She was also given an orange by the waitress to play with so as to divert her attention. Well, children's patience is limited. She was getting impatient after she has finished her porridge. This forced my mom to quickly eat up her food and bring her out of the restaurant. Poor mama, she did not have the chance to enjoy the food! Anyway, mama tried to get Little Arielle out of the high chair but seems like she had some difficulties with it. Little Arielle got scared and kept crying! Think she is afraid that she is stuck there. I quickly went over to help her get out of the chair. She was still crying badly at that time. Mama quickly carried her out. In a moments' time, she was happily running around. That's kids! They forgot about the unhappy things in a spilt second. Adults sometimes should learn from kids hee hee, only to remember the happy moments!

We were ready to leave T3 after our meal as the parking fees over there is exorbitant. Luckily we got a complimentary 1st hour parking as we have spent more than $30 at the participating outlets in T3. That amounts to about $2.10. We still need to top up the difference of $1.86. Once we were in the car, the Zzzzz monster is attacking Little Arielle. I din want to let her sleep as I was afraid she would be wide awake by the time we reached home and that would mean no time for mama to do her house chores. However, mama saw that she was already very tired and was already dozing off, she asked me to let her sleep.

The next plan for the rest of the day is to "deposit" Little Arielle at my mama's place while we go back to my PIL's place and start to do up some laundry and cleaning up. Thereafter, we will proceed to mama's place for dinner. Helped mama to carry Little Arielle up and she was still sleeping soundly after I placed her on the mattress.

Went back home to do up my chores. Came out again at about 7pm. Went over to NTUC as Little Arielle's milk powder and diapers are depleting fast. Got a shock when my mom told me that her diapers are finishing in about 2-3 days when I have brought over about 20-25 pieces. Well, she commented that "your girl shits a few times in a day you know!" Okie, nothing to say if that is the case. Saw a good deal for huggies diapers (blue) that they are selling 2 packets for $30. Per pack is about pieces. Not sure if this is good but just wanna give it a try cos the red packet is pretty good. Next item in the list would be Little Arielle's milk powder. Her main source of nutrients comes from it. Thus, I would not hesistant to get the best for her. So how do I know which brand is the best. All thanks to my good friend - Stephanie. She said that whatever is the most expensive would be the BEST. Well, it may not be applicable to all kinds of products, but I am being affected by her to think along the same line. In any case, I only have 1 child at the moment. If I dun spend on her, then who do I spend on? Having said that, it doesn't mean that I welcome price increase. Why I said so is, I realised one of the more expensive brand ~ Gain IQ has increased it's price from $48 to $51. Wow! That is a big jump in pricing I must say! No wonder it is expensive to have more children in Singapore. The government is not helping us man! Both parents must work extra hard to provide reasonable living for our kids.... Anyway, after getting the necessary from NTUC, we went over to Breadtalk as I wanted to get a cake for XP's birthday. Hmm the underlying reason is because Little Arielle would be excited to see cake and candle. So mean of me hor hee hee. Well, now parents will do anything for their kids, agree??

Indeed, Little Arielle was very excited when it was time to sing "Happy Birthday" song to Daddy and when the candle is lit. She wanted to move forward and touch the cake but was pulled back by my mama. She become very angry and wanted to bite people. She also started to throw things to display her anger! Her gong gong says she would have a very bad temper when she grows up! Oh no, anyone got any tips to share to make her temper better??

This has been a day with a lot of events, mainly because it is XP's birthday. This is a good avenue for me to record down the daily activities that has happened and I do hope Little Arielle will find pleasure in reading it when she grows up. This blog has also made me take more photos than usual so that I can proudly upload and share it with my friends! And most important of all, I do not have to record the activities in my HP as I have this channel to deposit the events. Happy bloging....

No comments: